Lab Report #2
We hope you are all having an enjoyable January. If you live in the Northern Hemisphere, please remain indoors where you will be warm and safe. While you are hunkered down, why not keep your mind occupied with some interesting reading? We’ve got you covered:
- SpecKing Mark up your PSDs with labels for measurements, typography and so on, directly from Photoshop.
- So the sum of all natural numbers is minus a twelfth‽ Holy Zeta Regularisation, Batman.
- Vertical alignment with just 3 lines of CSS
- Have your face replaced with those of Clooney, Cage and more, right in your browser.
- Fred Wilson’s dystopian prediction of VC pitches in a year or two if net neutrality falls.
As always, please send us anything else you find that you think we should be looking at for the next post.comments powered by Disqus